Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcalpinep

Saving/Loading problem 747-400

Guest mcalpinep

Apologies if this has been asked already,I've tried a search but cannot find a suitable post - I am (was) running through the excellent advanced tutorial from H.Seilz (Frankfurt to San Francisco) - as this is an 11hr flight I have had to save / reload the flight a couple of times , problem is last time I did a save and switched back to the flight, engine no.3 has cut-out, I have no failures programmed - just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue ?. Similarly every time I switch back to the flight the autothrottle mode disconnects (still armed just no active mode) - easy enough to re-engage but just wondering if this is also a well known 'issue'.

Guest SKireyev

The QOTS does not support saving/reloading, and you will always have some type of an issue, from the aircraft climbing rapidly, to engines cutting out, autopilot cutting off, etc. If you can't do 11 hours, use 4x acceleration.Cheers,

>The QOTS does not support saving/reloading, and you will>always have some type of an issue, from the aircraft climbing>rapidly, to engines cutting out, autopilot cutting off, etc.>If you can't do 11 hours, use 4x acceleration.>Cheers,>Of course it does. He just have to load the saved panelstate (PMDG menu) in Fs after he reloaded the saved flight./ Leffe

>The QOTS does not support saving/reloading, and you will>always have some type of an issue, from the aircraft climbing>rapidly, to engines cutting out, autopilot cutting off, etc.>If you can't do 11 hours, use 4x acceleration.>Cheers,>Of course it does. He just have to load the saved panelstate (PMDG menu) in Fs after he reloaded the saved flight./ Leffe

Guest mcalpinep

Thanks for the help guys, it does seem to be a random issue as sometimes all is Ok after a reload - I will try the panel state load.Cheers.