Sign in to follow this  
Zachiii

PMDG 737 voice volumn

On take-off roll my copilot calls the V speed and "rotation". I can hardly hear the words.Is there any way to increase the volumn?zachiii

Digital Storm, Win 7 64-bit, Intel i5 4690k (OC 4.5 GHz), ASRock Z97, FSX Gold,
two Dell monitors, 1x Samsung 500GB DDR, PC 8GB DDR3 (1866), RC4, DX10 Fixer,
nVidia Inspector tuned by FSX DX10 "How To" Guide, nVidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB),
Opus, GEX, UTX, UT2, REX (4, Soft, Airports) FS Global 2008, PMDG JS41 & 737NGX,

750W Corsair

Zachii,Go into the PMDG menu & adjust the sound settings from there, depending on your system you can push the slider all the way to the right - I do.Blue SkiesSteve B

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Thanks Steve,But where is the PMDG menue?

Digital Storm, Win 7 64-bit, Intel i5 4690k (OC 4.5 GHz), ASRock Z97, FSX Gold,
two Dell monitors, 1x Samsung 500GB DDR, PC 8GB DDR3 (1866), RC4, DX10 Fixer,
nVidia Inspector tuned by FSX DX10 "How To" Guide, nVidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB),
Opus, GEX, UTX, UT2, REX (4, Soft, Airports) FS Global 2008, PMDG JS41 & 737NGX,

750W Corsair

The PMDG menu is located as an Icon on your FS toolbar. It was installed when you installed the PMDG products.If you are flying in full screen mode you can display the toolbar by hitting the 'Alt' key once.The PMDG menu has a series of drop downs, if my mind serves me well one of them is called 'sounds'

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'