Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Runways missing?

Loaded up my 'NG' today and the Dep/ARR runways have gone missing at EGTE.Please help? I have the last free AIRAC already.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Have you a file for EGTE in the PMDG folder? If not download>the procedures from http://planepath.com/Bill, thanks for your help. I did what you suggested and still have no runways available for EGTE.Whereabouts do I need to look please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I found a file for EGTE in my PMDG SIDS+STARS folder but still no ARR/DEP runways in the FMC and none in the 747 either?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Just a thought - you are putting EGTE into the FMC Route page as a departure airport (even if you don't put in a destination). Without this the runways will not show in the FMC.

Yes Bill, I have had it for some time. What I can't understand is it WAS showing until a few weeks ago?But, if the EGTE folder is there in the SIDS/STARS, why dosen't it show in the FMC? Strange or what?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Steve_Park

I am getting the same thing...do you get an error message when you enter EGTE into the ORGIN boxes? I am getting an error that say's "ERROR - Rwy 13 unknown" in the FMC. I have the latest airac, 0702 and the updates from Terry...this is what my SIDSTAR text file look's like:FIXESFIX EX LATLON N 50 45.129 W 3 17.703FIX IET4 LATLON N 50 42.945 W 3 31.762FIX IET64 LATLON N 50 42.357 W 3 35.466FIX IXR55 LATLON N 50 45.467 W 3 15.564ENDFIXESRNWSRNW 08RNW 13RNW 26RNW 31ENDRNWSSIDSENDSIDSSTARSENDSTARSAPPROACHESAPPROACH ILS08 FIX IET64 FIX IET4 RNW 08 FIX EX 2500 HOLD AT FIX EX LEFT TURN INBOUNDCOURSE 110 ALT 2500 LEGDIST 3APPROACH ILS26 FIX IXR55 FIX EX RNW 26 TRK 260 UNTIL 1100 FIX EX 2500APPROACH NDBD08 FIX IET64 RNW 08 FIX EX 2500 HOLD AT FIX EX LEFT TURN INBOUNDCOURSE 110 ALT 2500 LEGDIST 3APPROACH NDBD26 FIX IXR55 FIX EX RNW 26 TRK 260 UNTIL 1100 FIX EX 2500ENDAPPROACHESBut according the the 0702 UK AIP, only runway 08/26 are active, the others are listed as "Disused" what ever that mean's. Anyway, I removed the 13/31 runway from the SIDSTAR text file and now runway's 8 and 26 do show up as a choice on the DEP/ARR for EGTE and on the ND.Steve Park

Spot on Steve. I get all those things too but, your fix has changed it now Thanks mate.

Dave Taylor gb.png

That explains it. I am using the up-to-date sid/star database base my airac is 08/06 until navdata/navigraph has the 'whole picture' sorted.