Sign in to follow this  
Guest LUPilot4God

737NG Not Pausing at TOD

Guest LUPilot4God

Hi all,I've been flying PMDG/PSS/LevelD products for some time now, but recently, I've noticed that they are starting to skip the "Pause at Top of Descent". The option is enabled for all of them, and I have come back to the computer on countless flights, expecting to find the plane paused at its FL, ready to descend, and instead find the plane smashed into the side of the ground somewhere because it never paused. I've watched the 737NG on several occasions approach the TOD, warn me via the FMC to enter the new MCP Altitude, and then blow right through the TOD without pausing. Since it isn't limited to just one companies product, I figured I probably did something...any ideas what it was? or more importantly- what can be done to correct it?Thanks for your time, consideration, and help!Hunter

Hunter,The PMDG 737 does not have the Pause at TOD option installed. The first product to have this feature was the 747-400 and I expect it will be a part of the 737NGX when it is released.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg