Sign in to follow this  
Guest F.O.D

Nose wheel animation 747-400

Guest F.O.D

HiCan someone please help me. I just bought the 747 and it is indeed fantastic in nearly every way possible, except for one tiny little thing.The nose gear animation. Sure, the aircraft turns on the ground when I move the rudder, but the nose wheel does not turn an inch. I know its a stupid little thing but it is very annoying, especially when you admire the beautiful bird from the outside during taxi etc.....I have tried to turn the autorudder off as suggested in the faq, but without any result. And i've seen other suggestions i several other posts that you have to bee moving forward for the nose wheel to turn but no. seems like something wrong with the animation or ??????Can anyone help ???

Please sign your name to your posts per our liberal forum rules ;-)Go to the Aircraft menu item and select RealismUncheck Use Auto RudderTurn your nose wheel(Only while the plane has forward motion ;-))

Guest F.O.D

Okay, I'll try to reinstall it then ! Thank You !!Andy !

Guest F.O.D

It worked now !!Thank you very muchAndy