Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Catalyst 7.2

Hi,Does anyone else have problems when running the latest ATI drivers and the latest catalyst version in VISTA? I can't open the Catalyst control panel, which I need for setting AA and such...Thanks in advance,

Oh yeah, was happening to me today also, before I ghosted back to XP. I installed test-wise yesterday Vista, and well - didn't come even to testing games (managed to open the panel once, after that never again). Do I consider that to be a surprise? No...

Guest diajohn2

Wish I could tell you how I got it to work but it is working for me. I believe Iuninstalled them in the hardware controls and the 7.1. When I restarted Vista, it found the drivers and all was well. I just waited for it to finish

For me it didn't work, reinstalling or switching to an other version of the catalyst. Anyway, I'm not the only one how's having trouble with ATI drivers. Although, I'm pretty happy with the new Vista and DirectX 10.