Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Cycle 0703 SIDSTARS Collection

Cycle 0703 (15Mar-12Apr) SIDSTAR Procedures based on FAA Digital Aeronautical Information CDROM and/or Terry Yingling. This collection includes 50 locations: KABQ KATL KAUS KBNA KBOS KBWI KCLT KCMH KDAL KDCA KDEN KDFW KDTW KEWR KFLL KGEG KHOU KIAD KIAH KJFK KLAS KLGA KLAX KMCI KMCO KMDW KMEM KMIA KMSP KMSY KOAK KONT KORD KPDX KPHL KPHX KRDU KRNO KSAN KSAT KSEA KSFO KSJC KSLC KSMF KSNA KSTL KTPA KTUS PANC. The FAA has issued major changes to KCLT (7 new RNAV SIDs & 1 new RNAV STAR), and KDEN had changes to 5 SIDs. Other changes of note include KLAX deleted 2 STARS & 1 SID and KORD deleted 2 STARs and replaced them with two new RNAV STARs. The collection in located in the AVSIM FS2004 Flight Plans library, and I would like to share my delight that last cycle has been downloaded 937 times.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you for all the hard work Dan. I've been using your files for awhile now, just keep for getting to say thanks.Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Guest dt1951

I truly appreciate the fine work you do Dan (nice name by the way). I do have a question for you. Do you carry your changes forward to your next version, or do I need to keep putting in the previous versions in addition to the current version?

The Collection includes all previous updates, no need to go back to prior versions; in fact, you shouldn't because any FAA changes are only incorporated into the Collection.Thanks all for the feedback.

Dan Downs KCRP