Sign in to follow this  
jetlover1118

Goflight MCP PRO

I recieved my Goflight MCP Pro today and promptly bought and downloaded the interface software for the PMDG 747/737. I followed the installation instructions to the letter installing the key code then software and got it up and running. I started up FS9 and selected the 744,opened the pmdg tab and connected the hardware to the software.After testing out only a few switches the hardware stopped functioning.For example, i turned on the FD and armed the autothrottle.When i turned them off, the switches on the sim and hardware stayed on. No luck also when turning the alt and heading knobs , nothing changed.Am I missing something???Would appreciate some helpThanks Alex

Please check our wiki page that discusses this phenomenon. There are some hardware units that require GoFlight's assistance with updated firmware, but mostly it's because you need to set the unit in "Compatible Addons" mode in the GFConfig application.The Wiki is at http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki - look for GoFlight MCPPro FAQ and the Installation instructions pages.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg