Sign in to follow this  
Guest PalmerFan4Life

FS9 Keeps crashing possibly 744F related?

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Hey, Everyone Im having problems with FS9 crashing and im begaining to think it is 747-400F related. I'll try to explain the best I can on what is happening.Here goes yesterday I reinstalled my copy of the 747-400F and downloaded every livery for it at PMDG's site then I went to navigraph and downloaded the 609 AIRAC demo cycle finally I headed over to planepath and downloaded the latest terminal procedures from there. After that I copied the 747-400 Checklist "PMDG747-400_CHECK" and pasted it in the 747-400F main folder.Ok now here is where the crash occures. I load up the 744F then load the PMDG 747-400 Cold and Dark KPAE flight I bring up the electonic kneeboard by pressing F10 and goto the checklist and I click on "FIRST OFFICER's FLIGHT DECK PREFLIGHT then the screen goes blank and the games crashes. It does it everytime I get to that point could it be a conflict with the checklist?- Ryan

Ryan,Does it only crash when you open the kneeboard? Can you load up a flight , enter route in the FMC and fly said route without the kneeboard?Justin

Justin Paull