Sign in to follow this  
Guest abic

PMDG 747-400

Guest abic

I copied the PMDG 747-400 from my old PC(windows XP) to the new PC (VISTA)and run it on FS9.After loading, the CRT's and all gauges of the cokpit light up but going dark after app. 55 sec. I can't make it working again but the plane works otherwise fine, I can change views etc, I can fly it etc.Can anybody give me some advice?For some reason I can't install new because my Aerosoft CD can't "find" the flightsimulator in the system.Thank you...

Nameless,You can't just copy the plane between OS'es like that. It needs to be reinstalled and validated properly through the installer. Refer to the Vista FAQ Pete posted above if you have trouble running the installer due to Vista's UAC feature.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest abic

Thank you for your and Pete's advice.I was now able to install it and it seems to work.Gratefull following the rules, I signBernd Ziesche