Sign in to follow this  
Guest akeeney15

Thomsonfly PMDG 738

Hi Does anyone know where you can get the new Thomsonfly B737-800 with winglets livery from for the PMDG?If not then if anyone repaints aircraft liveries then if they could do the Thomsonfly B737-800 with winglets then then would be great and appreciatedMany Thankswww.thomsonvirtual.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Could you sign with your real name please?As far as I am aware, there is no such repaint available for the PMDG currently. I am working on finding a painter or doing it myself.

>Could you sign with your real name please?Think your in charge of this as well as TOMVA and NRTS(used to be) Andy.K <<<< Happy now

Check here in the file library. I thought I just downloaded one here recently. Yellow I think it was, maybe the blue also.

>>Could you sign with your real name please?>>Think your in charge of this as well as TOMVA and NRTS(used to>be) >>Andy.K <<<< Happy nowI never said I was in charge. You merely need to read the rules and FOLLOW THEM. Don't bring your personal prejudices into this forum or you will become unpopular very quickly. Stop being childish.

Very unpopular like yourself! If anyone had a problem with me not puttin my name or watever then they would have contacted me i asked a question on the forum which i wanted a reply to the question not owt else they was no need for your remark so i am going to leave this petty conversation there. If you find any repaint for the B738 then if u could post it somewhere on a forum that would be great and if i somehow get it i will be more than happy to let u have it. P.S. I have no personal vendetta against you.Andy.K

Hello:Very nice video. I wish I could save it.RegardsRick

Was that FSX oR FS9?If it was FS9 where did you get the ST. Maarten Scenery?Cheers

Thanks guys. That's the FS9 version of Fly Tampa's - Fly- Maarten.