Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

PMDG PLEASE help.

When you emailed PMDG did you receive the automated response? I'm assuming not since you said you haven't heard anything back from them. That said, if you haven't received the automated response, either they aren't receiving your emails, or you aren't receiving theirs back. I'd check your junk/spam folders to see if maybe they got put in there. If in fact you didn't receive a response at all, I would try contacting them through another email address.To gain your downloads back I believe you will need to purchase the extended download service. You can go here, to find out more about this. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCar...p?idCategory=10As an FYI, PMDG requires that all users in this forum sign their posts with their real names. Hope this all helps.

Hi Flying Buddy,like the previous poster mentioned, if you haven't received an automated response, we have not received your email, or you are unable to receive our responses. Your best bet is to resend your support request from a different email address like hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc...If that doesnt work out, please post back here and we will do our best to help you.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Flight_Sim_Buddy

Hi PMDG,I've tried emailing you regarding this situation several times over the last month and have yet to hear any response.I'm a very loyal customer and have purchased ALL products since FLY!.I had to rebuild my system and lost my files for FS9. I purchased the following:PMDG 737-700,800,900, etc. Both packages.Beech 1900 C Beech 1990 DPMDG 747 Queen of the skies.I can't seem to find the downloads. Please provide me with link for downloads. In my emails to PMDG I provided order numbers for most. The PMDG purchasing system has changed over the years and have been having trouble tracking the orders.For spending in excess of $200 for products I would hope there would be no additional fees for downloads as almost no other company has this.THanks for you help in advance!!!Looking forward to the FSX versions of the products.