Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeremyK

Installation Problem

Guest JeremyK

Hello,When I want to install my PMDG 747, I receive this message:" Your user information could not be validated. Close the installer before trying again. Or contact PMDG Technical Support ( support@precisionmanuals.com). IP Address and information logged : AFFIRM"So, I saw that if we have lost our password, we can find it in your website. But, when I entered my E-Mail, I received a message which said that my E-Mail wasn't in your database. So I created me a new account with this E-Mail address with a new pass. But nothing.I'm quite sure that my password for the 747-400 was the same that I put for my new account.But now, after giving you the message that I receive after trying to install the 747, maybe it's not a problem with my password.If you know where is the problem, could you help me please ?Is that possible that all my informations was deleted ? Thanks in advance.NB: I bought the PMDG 747 the 06-Aug-2005J. Kuegler.

Since PMDG's been updating their site, something may have happened to your account. Or even the server could be down right now resulting in your error. And even if you made a new account, you need to contact support so they can link your new account with your old purchase. Also, just to make sure, you are using the same email as that used at the time of purchase? Did you get a new one between now and then and forgot about the old one?Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest JeremyK

Hello,Yes, I use the same E-Mail that I used at the time of purchase.Thanks,J. Kuegler

Hi Jeremy,Please contact PMDG email support with your issue. Be sure to include your order number and original email address used in the purchase. They should be able to get you squared away!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest JeremyK

Hello,Thanks for your reply.I contacted PMDG email support with my order number and all my billing informations. I received an EMail from the support. My EMail address is now modified but, it's always the same problem :-/ and it seems that my account is deleted again.Sorry for all these inconveniences.J. Kuegler