Sign in to follow this  
Guest dynastykid22

747 FS9 update

Guest dynastykid22

hello to all,since there will be wing views for the new 747X coming out for FSX, will there be an update to the original 747 for FS9 to accomodate wing views?-matt

>since there will be wing views for the new 747X coming out for>FSX, will there be an update to the original 747 for FS9 to>accomodate wing views?>Matt, first of all, wellcome to the forum...but don't expect anything new for FS9 from PMDG.From the PMDG point of view, FS9 is well dead and buried (and it is a pity in my opinion).Jose Luis.

Guest dynastykid22

>>>since there will be wing views for the new 747X coming out>for>>FSX, will there be an update to the original 747 for FS9 to>>accomodate wing views?>>>>Matt, first of all, wellcome to the forum...but don't expect>anything new for FS9 from PMDG.>>From the PMDG point of view, FS9 is well dead and buried (and>it is a pity in my opinion).>>Jose Luis.>>>ahh man oh well....ill jsut wiat to get FSX then i like my bird the way it is now

Matt,No there won't be an update to the FS9 model and here's why:1. The 744X has wingviews because of FSX's new camera system, not because we added the wings to the VC. So essentially FSX makes the wingviews using the external model, not the VC.2. The model has undergone other very significant changes, most of which can't even be done in FS9.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com