Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Oasis and signatures?

Can anyone tell me if there's an 'Oasis' livery for the 'Queen' and where to obtain the '747' sigs please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

If you're not already a member of AVSIM File Library, sign up. Enter the File Library and use Oasis and PMDG in the searchbox under the "FS2004 - Aircraft Repaints, textures and modifications" Category. Then you will find several Oasis repaints for PMDG 747.If you're already a member, you can follow this link:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...atID=fs2004acrpI have no idea about the signatures. I thought there were a sticky on it in this support forum, but it looks like it's not there any more.RegardsRaymond

Ray, thanks for the url for the 'Oasis' texture I downloaded it but sadly it looks unfinished with no detail to the engines and wings. The cockpit has a gap where two front windows should be.Shame really because the colours are 'spot-on'.

Dave Taylor gb.png