Sign in to follow this  
Dilip

SIDS/STARS

I can't find the latest SID/STAR file in http://www.navdata.at/php/sidstar/aio.php i click on SID/STAR. AND then-in-one. and can't find it PMDG (all products). where that files go? can you please pointed to me right web link.i just format my hard drive and trying to get latest SID/STAR flies.Thanks,Dilip Solanki

dilip...richard has withdrawn it now that the navigraph service has a terminal procedures set included in the download.i recall he mentioned copyright and/or other agreement requirements that he has with navigraph on a post somewhere on his navdata forum.

Dilip,The free procedures availiable are Terry's at www.planepath.com and Dan Downs' US ones availiable here in the AVSIM library.For the world DB you're gonna have to buy Richard's Navigraph cycle, which now includes PMDG terminal procedures.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I just download from http://www.navigraph.com/www/fmsdata.asp and www.planepath.com but still im missing SIDS from KLAX (GABRE5.NOATC, GMN4.NOATC, IMPER1.NOATC, LAXX5.NOATC, LOOP4.NOATC, PRCH9.NOATC, VTU5.NOATC)where can i get that? i did have that befour i format my hard drive.Thanks,Dilip Solanki

I'm glad you like these... latest for KLAX are in AVSIM. Look for file cycle_0709_sidstars.zip. Just be sure to put these in the SIDSTARS folder after you have installed others.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest NAVData

Dilip, i have looked into the Navigrap file for KLAX and have found ALL you "missing" procedures. I have no idea what .NOATC means, but i have found these procedures without this prefix. Possible you haven

Rich:My custom procedures provide variations for use without ATC; therefore, they are appended with a NOATC. Thus, each procedure is provied "as-charted" for those who use VATSIM or for those of us that don't.I base the NOATC routing on a combination of actual traffic, feedback from users and my own experience as a pilot.

Dan Downs KCRP

I did install a correct cycle but NOATC procedures was not in the file. Dan NOATC procedures works great. Still im looking for more NOATC airport procedures.I hope navigraph include this procedures in FMS Data next cycle.Thanks,Dilip Solanki

Don't look for custom procedures from Navigraph. Customized procedures are available from individuals who spend a lot of time doing this specialized part of the hobby (much more time than spent flying the sim). Navigraph and planepath provide procedures created from published data for an entire continent or globally, which is something no individual could possibly do and still provide features like NOATC. In fact, you shouldn't need custom procedures if you always used an ATC service like VATSIM who provides a simulated ATC environment much better than the default AI ATC in FS.

Dan Downs KCRP