Sign in to follow this  
victorfcl

PMDG recorded

Hi everyone,Do you know guys which video recorder is good for record flight simulator 2004 games with all my favorite add-ons(PMDG 747-400/400F, LevelD 767, SSTsim Concorde, Pilot in Command feelthere Boeing 737).I ask you this because I have FRAPS but the file size from the recordings are too big and the image quality is not so good, I have GameCam too but is does not work with Fs2004 properly I mean as soon as I load the simulator and appear the main menu, it turnet in a black screen(just appear where the plane you select) and the Gamecam support knows about this but so far I do not get a answer from them.I hope you guys can advice me in another good game record.Sorry the game cam does not properly work for me because in the support forum from them they told that is a specific problem for Ati Cards with old drivers but the thing here is that I have an ATI RADEON X1950Pro with 256mb so is not so old and neither the drivers.So I hope you guys can help me outRegards, Victor

I'm pretty sure almost everyone who makes FS videos uses FRAPS to do it. You probably just don't have it set up right - I'd try asking in the general FS forums.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You need to have FRAPS set for full size, and not half size. As far as getting away from big file sizes, well, the tip I just gave you is going to make it worse. I have about 2TB of harddrive space I use for the AoA videos, and I'm starting to run out!You can also turn the sound off in the FRAPS menu to get better capturing FPS. Also, make sure you capture to a separate harddrive. That wields good results.I've spent countless days trying to find a better option, and I only found one. It is a professional piece of hardware that costs about 4000 dollars.FRAPS is the way to go.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack