Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

EGLL-KLAX

I hope to soon plan and fly the BA route from EGLL to KLAX (very similar to the VS19 flight on the ITVV video). I saw where Aerosoft just released the new Heathrow 08. Has anyone bought and used this product yet? If so, could you provide a synopsis of your conclusions? The details look great but I want to make sure it has been engineered to provide minimal frame rate impact. I like the idea of the FS9 purchase giving you the FSX version as well.Also, as far as KLAX- I'm thinking of the Cloud 9 version- is there something better/newer?Thanks, I am looking forward to flying this route frequently to build some time and these two destinations fit the bill perfectly.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hey Mo-Good to hear from you! Confirming you are referencing the NEW Aerosoft EGLL? That is great news! Do you have and KLAX add-ons?Thanks Mo- and at the risk of being nauseating, thank-you once again for the BA World Tails series. Love them all, esp Delft Bleu!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper