Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

GoFlight GF-TQ6 Expandable Throttle

Hi All,I am looking to buy this Throttle over the weekend. Could someone who is using this with the 747 let me know what it's like? I read that the Flap lever wont work but that's not a major problem. I dont see any pushbuttons for TOGA. Also I have the reg version of fsuipc will i have issues setting up reverse thrust? Thanks in advance. Rob Prest

Rob Prest

Flaps and spoilers can work, but you have to do it through FSUIPC. You say you have a registered version, so this is not a problem.No switches on the throttles for TOGA or autothrottle disconnect.Reverse thrust can be assigned through GoFlight's control panel and works fine. The reverse throttles have buttons on them that activate the revesers when they are pulled against the main throttles. They are not using axis like the throttles. It would be similar to having a button on a joystick set for reverse thrust.