Sign in to follow this  
Flyer07

Display Problem!!!???

After I startet the 400X for the first time I had dark screens in my Cockpit! After restarting FSX it works fine! But here is the main Problem! After I restarted FSX the gauges worked but then when I closed a flight an started another the gauges remained dark! Shall I always restart FSX after another flight? And additionally my aircrafts didn't carry any winglets after that

(Please sign with your real name - thanks!)This has been documented in our FAQ - it's a known issue with FSX internal code that was caught by ACES after we alerted them, but too late to fix it.For more information, visit our Wiki at http://ops.precisionmanuals.com

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

okay sorry for that! But I have another question and i don't want to create a new Topic! In a free flight I want to simulate a cold and dark situation but as I chose the cold and dark setup the engines are still runing on idle! Consequently I turned them of myself. After setting up the OVHDP I restart the engines, the display shows me that N1 is rising but there was no sound and as I switched outsided no engines are runing besides the display reveals that they should run! Is there anyone who as an explanation for this phenomenom-Mike-