Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

Corrupted file. Can somebody pass it to me?

Guest dt1951

Hi (please insert name here per forum rules), you should email support rather asking for others to send you files.

Will ask support then.Forgot about the name thing, sorry.By the way just discovered how to extend and retract the stair so disregard my previous question about it.Do you happen by chance to know a way to make the TOGA work in a Joystick?ThanksRaul Ortiz

Guest dt1951

Great question about TOGA, Raul. Sorry, haven't tried that one yet. Perhaps an FSUIPC joystick button assignment? If you do find out please let us know...

Hi.I have a trouble with the VC of the 737 600-700 series.As you can see on the picture the cockpit is messed upmessedVC.JPGSeems I did something wrong whie I was installing the merge for the Reality XP radar.All works good for the 800-900 series but for some reason the panel.cfg file I saved was corrupted or damaged while moving it around.Can somebody mail me that file? Just for the 600-700 series.By the way, I have some questions that I would be really happy if somebody could answer.Is it possible to make the TOGA command work in a Joystick?Somoe of the liveries avalaible on PMDG are listed as Air Berlin/winglets Air Berlin/Stairs.While I know what the winglets are and the models are just great, I wonder what is this about stairs. I thought the model may deploy some stairs but I have been able to make that happen if that feature is really included.Can anyone bring light into it?Thanks in advance

Looks like you are using a panel.cfg designed for the original 600/700. With the PMDG 737-800/900 addon and the optional model update for the 600/700, the panel.cfg is different.You could reinstall the optional model update for the 600/700 (737-800/900 Model Update) found at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/updates.html and this should restore your panel.cfg to its original state.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg