Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

Strange behaviour with PMDGOptions.dll

Hi all,After having installed the PMDG747_400_FSX I have the following problem: all my planes, default and addons, would be launched with engines off. It is impossible to start any plane's engine, even Ctrl-E will have no effect. On the ground, all planes bounce erratically. Here is what I already tried:- removed my fsx.cfg and let fsx build a new one : same pblm- When fsx builds a new cfg file it does ask to accept/unaccept loading dll's. I answered 'no' to all the non pmdg dll's (except for FSUIPC 4.20, which I tried with and without) and loaded the pmdg dll's one by one, and found out that fsx was running ok when the PMDGOptions.dll was not loaded.- checked my dll.xml file and found it ok.As I have not found any report here of a similar problem, I guess it must be my setup;Any idea of what I should check next?Thanks,J.J.Jean-Jacques StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Addtional info:1. I installed the second version of PMDG_747_400X on a fresh install of FSX + SP1: same problem2. I discovered the reason why I cannot start the engines: if PMDGOptions.dll is loaded my fuel is at zero in all planes and I cannot refuel because the Fuel option in the Fuel and Payload Menu is grayed out. The Payload options works o.k. though. When PMDGOptions.dll is not loaded, everything works fine: I have fuel, my engines are roaring.Jean-JacquesJJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Bump.No help?JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI