Sign in to follow this  
reider

747 Configuration File

Can anyone who has the FSX version of PMDG 747 running in XP tell me if their is a configuration file for the aircraft in one of the folders, maybe the PMDG folder? Like FSX has a fsx.cfg file..... The reason I ask, sometimes Vista will not create one but uses it after its created. I`ve seen this with other planes too.If you could paste the contents into a message and state the location of the file that would be good, should one exist. I can then recreate it in Vista. This had to be done with the 767-300ER from Level D too.Reider

Steve Brooks

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg

Reider,There's a file called 747400gauges.ini in the PMDG folder - this is installed as a regular file by the installer though, it's not something that's created when you run the plane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks, I have that. What I`m looking for is any file that is created to hold the contents of any changes made in the file menu. Like the Door key settings and such like. Any of the options in the FSX file menu at all.Reider

Steve Brooks

pmdg_j41_banner.jpg