Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

A big thanks to the guys at PMDG.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you fellas for helping make this last weekend at FANCON unforgettable. Your long-awaited presentation for the MD-11 was very impressive.I also wanted to thank Robert and Bill for inspiring my son Ryan and making him feel special as you really took an interest in him. We will never forget what a fantastic weekend it was filled with wonderful surprises and memorable moments, we all had lots of laughs and I wish that it didn't have to end.I kept thinking all weekend that this has to be the best hobby in the world as we have so many talented people with their own individual passions which makes our community what it is.Again, thanks from Ryan and I and for making this last weekend unforgettable.Sincerely,

\Robert Hamlich/