Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Acitve camera and PMDG 747

Hi Folks,Just a simple question - does active sky camera work for the 747 PMDG ? Thanks marek from LOWW

Active sky camera? Active sky (weather program works fine) Active camera (for camera effects) also works well. If you use trackIR you wont get the head bouncing and turbulant effects while trackIR is unpaused, but you dont have to switch off active camera like some people claim.Rob

Rob Prest

Hi,i ment Aktive camera - but it doesnt work for me for the 744 PMDG and PSS 777. I can do the outside view, walk around but when i load the interior view - there is only the cockpit but NO plane. where is the bug ?marek

Dont quite follow... what do you mean cockpit and no plane? PMDG 747 only simulates upper deck and PSS777 has no cabin view. I find the most usefull feature of Active camera is the ability to smoothly transition to various parts of the flightdeck using a joystick button or keypress (MCDU Jump seat etc) Combined with TrackIR you never need the leave the VCRob

Rob Prest

Guest SilverCircle

>Hi,>>i ment Aktive camera - but it doesnt work for me for the 744>PMDG and PSS 777. I can do the outside view, walk around but>when i load the interior view - there is only the cockpit but>NO plane. where is the bug ?There is no bug.What you can see from inside the plane depends on how the model is built. In the queen, you can see the (virtual) cockpit and parts of the cabin (upper deck). More interior isn't modeled so you cannot see it.

I see but i would like to have anice wing-view with the engines - how can i do that ?Marek

Guest kame

Cannot use Active Camera in the FSX (PMDG 747-400X)?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Look for WheelCam 1.2 in Avsim. Wheel the mouse back to look in the cabin, forward for the oppsite, / to get back to the cockpit instantly. Press and hold the mouse wheel to pan around the cabin view etc.....Reider AKA Steve

I wanna see the wings with the engines like a PAX from the window -is this possible with acitve camera ?

No.. If you prefer to ride like a passenger why not just download a freeware aircraft?

Rob Prest