Sign in to follow this  
Guest jamcgee

PMDG 747 can't find FS9 on install - Help!!!!

Guest jamcgee

Hi,Just removed PMDG Queen of the skies 747 and attempted to re-install and after inputting key it says "installation cannot continue. You do not have flight sim installed"Have just ran REGCURE to sought my registry out and feel this could be a factor. I have recently changed my drive letter on my portable HD where FS9 is installed yet most programs allow you to manually find FS9, tried changing HD letter back still the same prob. Has anyone encountered similar reg probs and possibly have any advice?CheersJames

Guest jamcgee

DISREGARD JUST FOUND THE STICKY - AND IT WORKED!!!!!!

James,Have a look at the following link. You may not have FSX but it will fix the reg problem.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=121853&page=It would be best if you did not change the drive letter when you have programs installed on that particular drive. None of your programs will load as the registry will not recognise the drive path. If you have changed the drive back to what it initially was when you installed FS9 you should be ok, but only once you have run the repair tool mentioned it the link.Hope this helpsJustin

Justin Paull