Sign in to follow this  
bursco

No keyboard options in menu

Anyone know the wauy that i could get the "keyboard options" page to appear in the PMDG drop down menu everything else is ok except that.Flies great - thanks PMDG.Denis Brown

Hi DenisNot sure what plane you are flying or which version of fs you are feferring to. I have PMDG 747 series passenger and cargo for fs9 only,and the 737 series. In all of those planes the "Keyboard Commands" are accessed by doing the following.PMDG drop down menu, then General, then Keyboard Commands.I am working from memory, but think that was done automatically from the install of the planes, so not sure you can do anything about it if it is not there, unless (Guess) you re installed. If you are referring to something on fsx then please ignore post as I do not have that version.best regardsJohn CallejaBAW 352 near EGSS

Thanks for reply John - it does help if I had put the correct PMDG aircraft - its 747X thats doing it so will try a re-install - thanks again.