Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

747X VC texture problems

It appears that this texture problem has showed up again after my re-install with Acceleration, although I don't believe it was gone now as I previosly posted. After installing the Queen,I held off installing the liveries and quickly jumped into the cockpit to look around to make sure all was well.It looks as though I didn't test all the versions the last time I posted and said it was fixed.When I entered all the passenger versions, everything looked ok when I turned on the dome light, but when I was inside the Cargo versions, all three had the shimmering textures just above the windshield. I've attached a screen shot to show what it looks like and where it is happening. You can only see this when you turn on the dome light.Am I the only person who has this texture anomoly?

i Ron,You're not alone. After a number of driver iterations, the problem remains. I see exactly the same issue in the cargo version as well as the inability to click on the center pedestal in a couple of the camera views in the vc.Vista Ultimate x64, E6700, nVidia 8800GTS 640MB now using 169.28 drivers.Regards,Jim Karn

Hi JIm,Thanks for responding.I didn't think I could be the only one to experience this.PMDG,will this be addressed in the next service pack?