Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildberry160659

Can't save 747X panel states

Guest wildberry160659

Hi all,I have just started using the B747X (& FX) & all is wonderful except one thing. I can't seem to save the panel states.I set up the panels as I require, call up Save Panel States from the PMDG drop down list & I click New to get the box which asks me to enter the name & description.I enter the name & description but get an error saying "ERROR- cannot create file" when I click SAVE.Any ideas??Peter

If you are using Windows Vista then run FSX in administrator mode. That solves this problem easily.Matyas Majzik

Guest wildberry160659

Thanks Matyas - you're a genius - works well.I run several other programs in Vista under Administrator mode but I never thought that using FSX under that mode would be neccessary, but of course the issue is with PMDG, not FSX per se.Thanks again.Peter