Sign in to follow this  
victorfcl

PMDG 747 Kai Tak

HiDo you know guys how can I get the flightsoft Honk kong 2004 but the downloadable version(payware) because I am from Peru and the customs here are sucks, I checked the flightsoft page but they only have a CD version.So far I'm using the kai tak scenery from Jim Vile but I can not capture the localizer in my PMDG 747 and Can not do an autoland on runway 31.Please do you know a way how can I get an autoland on runway 31 or receive a localizer signal in my Pmdg 747 for Kai Tak scenery from Jim Vile.Regards,Victor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi>>Do you know guys how can I get the flightsoft Honk kong 2004>but the downloadable version(payware) because I am from Peru>and the customs here are sucks, I checked the flightsoft page>but they only have a CD version.>>So far I'm using the kai tak scenery from Jim Vile but I can>not capture the localizer in my PMDG 747 and Can not do an>autoland on runway 31.>>Please do you know a way how can I get an autoland on runway>31 or receive a localizer signal in my Pmdg 747 for Kai Tak>scenery from Jim Vile.>>>>Regards,>>>>VictorHave a look here:http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/VHHX_...perb_simulationKen