Sign in to follow this  
bank1

VNAV & LNAV PROBLEM IN BOTH FS9 & FSX PMDG747

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I'm looking for some help with both versions of PMDG 747 FS9&FSX. I was trying out FSC 8.2 in FSX and I loaded up the FLT PLN in the FMC of my PMDG 747 and it would not follow the route. I've tried it with two different FLT PLN and I got the same results. Aircraft wouldn't follow the flt pln. I have attached a pic to see my set up. I don't have any pics from FS9 but it does the same thing only using flt pln from FSNAV.

Guest truckinflyboy

Hello, please sign you name per forum rules.In the screen shot the auto-pilot is not engaged. engaging the auto-pilot should solve your problem.

The other thing I can see other than the Autopilot CMD button is not on is that you flight director is not set properly also. You probably turned on the Flight Director before you loaded a flight plan.You should see a set of cross hairs on the PFD (or a inverted V if you set that option) and VNAV and LNAV indicated above the artificial horizon where is says SPEED in the auto throttle annunciator in your picture.If you flight director is not set right, just turn it off then on again to reset it.Devin

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I will try it again and see what happens. I know I didn't turn on the FD first, once I set the FMC and exit it, then I head to the MCP turn on FD and AUTO THROTTLE. I can say that I didn't turn on the autopilot. I guess I'm use to PSS777. I really haven't been flying the pmdg long. ThanksDon