Sign in to follow this  
NicholasB

Glideslope intercept very violent

Guest Just747-400

Harry,I did not noticed any unstable behavior in the last 500ft on final, though if that is noticeable on your machine would you be so kind and let me know where did you noticed or much better, may I have the exact configuration wx etc please. In this way I would like to duplicate your scenario.

Thanks Alex,I am now a happy camper. Ill just sit tight untill we get some more news on this.Cheers,NicholasB

Hallo Alex,Thanks for the offer to investigate.As stated elsewhere in this forum, it is my impression that the FSX version handles this last part of an autoland approach in a less pitch-steady way as compared to the FS9.1 version 1.1Its not intended as a direct complaint, more a remark to trigger even more precision (when possible) for this simulation.In order to see pitch behavior best I used the 2D cockpit here,(to exclude VC head movement).Used Axis Indicator for better interpretation.Its not related to certain airports, but Global.Selected WX is: Clear skies, hence No-wind.Using FSX Acceleration pack.Vista Home Premium on Intel Q6600, 2GB RAM.After the a/c was fully settled on GS, made a couple of screenshots,in order to visualize things, from 1000ft down to flare height.Hope you are able to see simular pitch reactions. If so, lets hope a cure will be possible.Kind regards,Harry