Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

TOGA switch assigned to joystick button

Hi all,Please can someone advise - I want to assign a button on my j/stick to the TOGA function in the 747-400X.I have assigned a keyboard command to this function - the button "]" in the PMDG menu in FSX and then also assigned the "]" key to a button on the j/stick in the Control menu of FSX. Nothing happens. The only way I can get the TOGA to work is in the 2D panel by clicking the screw on the MCP next to the auto throttle arm switch.Can someone perhaps describe how to do this as I have a wide screen monitor and the 2 D cockpit is streched and I like to stay out of it.GregH

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Greg,I did it a few weeks ago with FS9, so this is from memory.Assign the keystroke using MSFS, then assign the button for that keystroke or sequence using FSUIPC.CheersGraham McAllister

Greg.Go to the PMDG homepage. Download the "Typr Rating Lesson 1" in the dokumentation section. It eksplains it wery well.Helmut Madsen

Thanks guys - will check out both solutions.GregH

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor