Sign in to follow this  
jport1

Registration Key for GF MCP Pro not working

Ok, I have tried to email, post here and still no response. I purchased your software for the MCP Pro to work with my PMDG 738 and I get an error. Can someone please respond.Here is the error report . . .Server Error in '/LicenseKeys' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.Help Appreciated.Joe Porter

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Joe,You've given staff 5 hours to respond to your enquiry. During evening hours in North America and night hours in Europe (The two continents where most of the staff lives). Don't you think you should give them at least 24 hours to respond here?For email support (which I think is the most appropriate way for you to go) you should receive an automated response to your email enquiry directly. If not the communication channels are not open both ways. Probably spam filters in either end. Try resending your request from a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account.Wish I could help out more but I am just a mere test flight member,

Thanks Matt, I actually did send and email two days ago and again yesterday, I just reposted today. I understand fully, I run a software development group myself . . I do not have any hotmail accounts only MSN . . I have tried everything I can think of, I use IE to go to the page and put my information in and tried many times to no avail, The last time someone posted on this issue, it was an issue that was fixed on the PMDG side . . . Anyway, thanks for getting back to me, just excited to get my MCP Pro working with my favorite AC.Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Joe,If you sent several emails but didn't receive any automated response there is no open channel. Try sending an email from a web-based email account. (Isn't msn.com a webbased account?) If you don't have a hotmail, yahoo, gmail account or similar just create an account for this purpose. I have alerted the devs to this thread as well.Hope it helps,

Thanks so much. . . . it has been resolved, someone must have made a fix because I did nothing at my end but retry retrieving the key again and it worked just fine.Again thanks all.Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png