Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krister

Will the MD11 have key assignments for the FMC?

EDIT: I know realize I have probably misunderstood how these touch screens work (the manual for the screen was not available). You don't need key assignments since your finger works simply as the mouse pointer. My question is in other words moot! :)I know, it's probably not called FMC in the MD11 but still I wonder? :)The reason is that I have long contemplated getting the hardware FMC from Engravity but considering it's price (I'm sure well worth the money, but still muchos dineros) and the fact that its layout is locked to a specific FMC, I'm a bit hesitant. Instead I intend to get a TFT screen with touchscreen http://www.lge.com/products/model/detail/L1510SF.jhtml that I can use with any FMC that has key assignments. While the feeling of actually depressing a button will be missing, there will be other benefits.So will upcoming products from PMDG that have FMC generally have key assignments for the FMC (which you might not be able to answer now) and more specifically the MD11 (which I suppose you should know by now)?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!