Sign in to follow this  
JDWalley

Boxed version of 747-400X

When I spoke to you back at the Seattle convention, you indicated that a) there would be a boxed (CD-ROM) version of the FSX version of your 747 out by February, and that there would be an upgrade discount available for owners of the boxed version of the FS9 version.I never saw anything about that back in February. Is it still on-track, although a bit delayed?Thanks for any information.

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

Hi, please sign your posts with your full name, forum rule.The boxed version is coming as soon as we release the final update for the aircraft, which there's several pinned threads about at the top of the forum. There's been a few delays on that, so hence the delay on the boxed version. Any discount stuff is up to Aerosoft, so I'm not sure on that, but they have done that in the past.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Just for the record, J.D. Walley is my real name.So Aerosoft will be releasing the FSX version as well? Maybe it was miscommunication back in Bellvue, but I came away from your booth with the impression that you'd be distributing the boxed FSX version yourselves.Oh, well. After I had to rebuild my boot drive, I was hoping to go FSX-only but, in light of the delay, it looks like I'll have to re-install FS9 as well for a little while.

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080