Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

747 elevator problems

I have the 747 and the LD767. I notice on the 747, the evevator sticks. On takeoff, I pull back the yoke and sometimes the elevators go DOWN!!!. This is verified by the external view and the STAT display showing the inputs for the elevator, airelons etc.All other planes do not have this problem. I just added the new Patch - no help. This makes takeoffs hard. I need to push/pull the yoke many times to get it in the up position for takeoff. Once flying I am OK. Also on landing when I want to flare, if I pull back, sometimes the elevators go down sending me into doom.Any help? Why do I get sporadic opposite elevator action to my input? I have a Dell H2C quad core with 4 mb ram, dual video cards, PFC Yoke, I get 30 fps with the 747

Paul Gugliotta

Dear ? (Pauley)Please sign all your posts as per forum rules.I can assure you that while I would like added FMC and systems functionality- the elevators on the PMDG 747 function perfectly.Your reversal issues are no doubt related to joystick issues (spikes). Please utilize FSUIPC to map your yoke and throttles and DISABLE all joysticks in FS. All your control "issues" will go away. As a HUGE bonus you will get the best possible wind smoothing currently available.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I modified the null zone and sensitivities and they seem to work better now.Paul

Paul Gugliotta

Excellent! Thank you for advising us about your progress. So often we make suggestions and hear nothing more- and can only "assume" the problem was solved.Enjoy the fat girl- she's superbe!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper