Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest abrahamchan

[NEED PMDG SUPPORT] 744 2D Panel Sound Problem

I've posted the same message in avsim.com support forum & emailed to PMDG's but got no replies, so I'm re-posting my enquiry here. I"ve recently bought a new comptuer and re-installed everything including the PMDG744 for FS9. The newest update and sound updtae has already been installed. However, I discovered that when I"m airbone, the 2D Cockpit is having a sound problem. The sound of wind/engines heard is very abnormal. I dont' know how to describe it, but it's like the sound 'chocking' or 'lag', just like what you hear when using a speaker with poor quality. In VC or Spot plane view there's no such a problem. Similiar problems were experienced when using 2D cockpit view for PMDG737NG, but it was to a much less extenet so the inflight experience wasn't annoyed much. I tried to reinstall the sound update, but the problem is still there. I'm using the same 5:1 speaker as before and a brand new motherboard with audio function(Realtek HD Audio), so I'm quite sure it's not a hardware problem. Is it the newest service pack that caused the problem? Or did I did something wrong in the installation? Thank you for your attention. Yours faithfully,Abraham Chan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!