Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TiredOfGames

747-400X PMDG_747_Man.DLL ERROR

Hi,I've just installed the 747-400X Queen of the Skies add-on and I can't start FSX - I get the error: PMDG_747_Man.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLandPMDG_747400_ACS.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLI've tried re-installing but no luck.Anyone got any ideas?Thanks,An

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

An-Can you list off for us which other aircraft add-ons you have (OR HAVE HAD) installed? (even if it was installed and removed is important...)(I think i already know the answer- but i want to see what you report back...)

Hi Robert,I've had installed:Masters of the skies - firstclass-simulations.com787 Dreamliner - firstclass-simulations.comA380 airbus - firstclass-simulations.comMega Airport LHR - sim-wings.deCitation X - Wilco PubI've tried uninstalling all of these and then re-installing 747-400X but I still get an error.Thanks,An

>Hi,>>I've just installed the 747-400X Queen of the Skies add-on and>I can't start FSX - I get the error: >PMDG_747_Man.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLL>and>PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLL>>I've tried re-installing but no luck.>Anyone got any ideas?>Thanks,>An