Sign in to follow this  
Guest Camaro

Load Manager Issues

Guest Camaro

I have recently reinstalled my whole XP operating system but have not installed FSX yet.On my PMDG 737 Load Manager, I cannot get the sliders to move at all.Any help with this would be much appreciatedThanks in advanceJim M

Jim, not much info... I assume you have FS9 installed, reinstalled PMDG? The loadmanager.ini file should be in the same folder as the loadmanager_fs2004.exe. Did you use the PMDG installer or did you copy files from a backup? Does the 737NG load alright and operate normally except for being able to use the load manager? Too many assumptions for me.. sorry, can't help yet.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Camaro

Hey Dan, thanks for the response.Yes, both (FS9 and PMDG 737-800/900)have been reinstalled on the computer. No problem finding the loadmanager. I have tried using the loadmanager from both directly in the PMDG folder in FS9 and from a desktop shortcut, both to no avail.I did have this same problem the first time I bought the PMDG package but also had FSX installed at that time (no FSX installed yet). If memory serves me correct, there was something I had to change in the config file for FS9 but like a dummy, i did not write it down for future reference (wish I could learn from these lessons one of these days, hehe)Hope this gives you more info,Thanks again,Jim

Guest Camaro

YEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAThat did it, thanks a ton Mats. I knew it was some sore of a tweak and I have also written this fix down in my PMDG files so that I remember how to fix it the next time.I am cheering you with a refreshment as I type thisThanks a lot from one happy simmer once againJim McCallum