Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

victorfcl

PMDG MD-11 in FS2004

Hi,I wanted to know how well the new PMDG MD-11 will run on my system considering that I am still using FS2004Here's my specsIntel Pentium D 945 3.4Ghz2Gb of RAMAti Radeon x1950Pro 256mb 256bitI will really appreciate any suggestionsRegards,Victor Chu

Guest Erups

>Victor,>>If you can run the 747 you'll have no trouble with the MD-11.Does this imply at whatever level that the MD-11 will sport less in depth representation, thus yielding on-par or superior performance when compared with the 747?"Running the 747"and"haveing no trouble with the MD11"seems to convey such an hypothesis...Well, (educated) troll mode -> OFFWas just jokeing!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now