Sign in to follow this  
Timvee

737 Thomsonfly livery not showing.

I wonder if anyone can help me here. It isn't a problem I usually have with re-paints but I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. I've downloaded the Thomsonfly 737-700 repaint but am having no luck at all in getting it to appear in FS2004 I am guessing it has something to do with the cfg. file (though I've changed the number to '6' in the readme add to cfg file). I've put the main repaint folder in the PMDG 737-700 a/c folder, so if anyone can suggest what I might have done wrong I'd be really grateful!ThanksTim

Hello Tim,If I understand correctly you can't see the livery in the FS menu. Do you have any other Thomsonfly liveries? As you mentioned it's probably something in the .cfg file, duplicate livery titles cause this.regards

Thanks Onur,Yes the other TF livery I have in the PMDG section is the 737-800 and I've had no problems with that one.Tim

Hmmm,Well, I've never had any problems with installing liveries except for duplicate titles so I'm not really sure of what might be the issue here. I had the same problem when I mistakenly typed Scandanavian instead of Scandinavian in the .cfg file. Tim, I'm shooting in the dark here but recheck the livery number and title (to make sure it's exactly Thomsonfly) in the .cfg file.best regards

Hello Tim, it's me again,I think I have a solution, I sent a PM to you, check your mail please.