Sign in to follow this  
Guest LiamMallon

737-800 Ryanair profile

Guest LiamMallon

Hi I have been flying my new Ryanair 737-800 around but have a problem with the PFD. The planes good to go, FMC set up flaps set etc etc but there's red dots all down the airspeed speed tape until the aircraft is cleaned up, and again when landing once you start putting the flaps out, the same thing. It makes it awfully hard to see the flap bugs and ref etc, any ideas?Liam Mallon

Guest LiamMallon

sorry to double post but here's some picsHere's what the PFD looks like within the panelswa717_001.jpgHere's what it looks like undockedswa717_002.jpgIt's not just my Ryanair panel, it's all of the ones I have tested, anyone else have this problem?Lastly, I have been messing with my PMDG options clicking and testing to see if I can get this to go away, will selecting RYANAIR in the styles change everything back to how it was, like a restore defaults?Thanks

Guest LiamMallon

Anyone? Are they all like this? It's really starting to bug me, I have tried everything.PMDG please help.

I don't have this problem sir.The panel PFD shows the same information docked or undocked.Best Regards,Bert Van Bulck

Guest LiamMallon

Thanks for looking anyhow, I appreciate it!During my many, many re-installs tonight, I have noticed that the installer for the 800/900 fails to install some files for the 2D panel, specifically the 2D side views. I am concerned that there may be other issues with the installer that is causing my other problem.My friend has the pmdg 737 and tonight we compared aircraft panel folders and I am missing all the 2d cockpit side views except the left back. When I press keypad 4 thru 3 going clockwise all I see is blank screens.