Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

TCAS problem

Guest coolfront55

I have FS9 747 installed with current update. The TA TA/RA above and below switch does not work unless you check "SHOW ALL TRAFFIC". Am I doing something wrong? Jorge

I noticed the same thing but I leave the box unchecked.The real 744 TCAS will only show traffic in conflict with the aircraft.

I utilize TCAS exactly as Kevin does- conflicts only- bu as Q pointed out in a similar thread- there are other TCAS traffic options fitted in the 744 fleet.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

"What we have now is absolutely UNREALISTIC - the threatening traffic will show up far too close with no realistic ability to follow the advisories - the QF version is the realistic version showing all traffic +/- 2700ft.The PMDG version ( after update ) is not practicable ( a more friendly way to say it ... )Yesterday I had a T/A : same level , head on ( 45 degrees ) and with a notice of about 10 seconds !!!"Both entries from another thread - 747 tcas - This should be changed next update!!Karl-Heinz Berlin THF( I have no idea why the normal end will not show up ... ? )