Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dusty_sourdough

a little after the chaos...

To all the developers and the entire team,I thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this project.I am very respectful of your talents.The thanks just after the initial mayhem have been well articulated by others. I just want to say this in my words.I have been an enthusiast (plane nut) for years. I am also one who posts on these forums little to none. But I am observant.I am so in awe and thankful for an aircraft, even tho virtual in nature, that has "it" all. I have seen well done aircraft, IMHO...that have had strengths in some areas and weak links in others (virtually speaking). I have been a fan of your work since the fat lady. However, this bird has all that I could wish for. If there was a way that I could put a list together of whatI would like to see in an aircraft simulation, this is it in a complete format.I thought I was a fairly competent "pilot"...this has me understanding that I have to do some homework for once to achieve what I have always desired...which is to simulate as close as possible to the "as real as it gets". Mr./Dr. Grabowski, Lefteris, Frantzeskakis, Scimone, Vaos, Harrington, Gollnick, Maziarz, Sterling and to the crew chief Mr. Randazzo... a heartfelt thank you.This is worth every dollar spent, worth more in IMO.Now I will leave you all to get back to a little study with my permagrin...Chad Dillon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chad,Thanks so much for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed making the MD-11 and it sounds as if pilots like yourself are having a ball with it!