Sign in to follow this  
Guest Susan27

Clearing "Emer LTS disarm" msg?

Guest Susan27

Hi,I dont know why but sudedenly I have this warning msg displayed:"Emer LTS disarm"Because I thought this has to do with the Emergency PWR/electricity system I looked at the overhead panel...but the appropriate switch is in "Arm" position...so this cannot be the problem.1) So my question is what does that warning msg exactly mean/stand for?2) What do I have to do to clear this warning msg?Thanks very much!

Guest rellehenk

Hi Susan,You have to switch the emergency light switch to the armed position. You can find the switch on the forward overhead panel just left of the seat belt/no smoking sings.If the primary lighting fails, the emergency lights (Cockpit & Cabin ceiling lights, exit-sings, door handle lights, floor escape lights etc) will switch on automatically. See chapter 10.3 Emergency Equipment FCOM3Best regards,

>See chapter XX.X [Whatever] in the FCOM

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest Susan27

Well, as I already wrote before: The switch was and still is in "Alt" position all the time... :)Susan wrote:>...>Because I thought this has to do with the Emergency PWR/electricity system I looked at the overhead>panel...but the appropriate switch is >in **"Arm"** position...so this cannot be the problem.

Guest rellehenk

Please read my post again. The switch is located on the forward overhead panel next to the seatbelt sign. You are using the emergency POWER switch, but you will have to switch the emergency LIGHTS switch.

Susan, It is not the EMER PWR switch the one you should be looking for. It is the MEMER LTS switch on the light panel (bottom part of overhead panel)

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg