Sign in to follow this  
airnews

MD-11 Centre Gear

Hi Everyone,I am loving the Md-11!!!A big thanks to the guys from PMDG.Just a quick question that I remember reading in a post in the "MD11 Questions? Fire away" thread.The post read, "The center gear can be stowed for landing if the airport has A/C weight/footprint restrictions. Its not meant for deferrals, nor is it often used."Is this possible with the PMDG MD-11?If so, how does one go about it? I have been scouring the manuals, but can't seem to find anything.Thanks,Greg PalmerFALA

Greg,Yes it is possible.Systems manual 30.2 page of the landing gear section. Basicaly there is a button next to the Gear lever (CTR GEAR NORM/UP), This does all the job :)Chris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Chris.I thought I was probably just missing it in the manual but for the life of me couldn't find it. RTFM!!! :)Cheers,Greg

Guest Mower

Is damage to the center wheel.fuselage modeled if the parking brake is set during loading?