Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest corrie

PMDG MD 11 Auto pilot problem

Guest corrie

Ok I know I need to read the manual , but I only need to know once I have disabled the auto pilot the audible AP warning doesn`t want to go off it is very annoying how do I get it off?And approaching a airport on the 744 FMC there was a APP/DEPP option to select the rnway ho do I do this on the MS 11?Thanks for your help in advanceJohan

Pushing the disconnect button a second time cancels the alarm.As for your second question, you're really going to have to refer to the FMS Guide for that one sorry. :-)

Guest corrie

>Pushing the disconnect button a second time cancels the>alarm.>>As for your second question, you're really going to have to>refer to the FMS Guide for that one sorry. :-)Thanx Mark which one is the dissconect , The Auto Flight ? Or the AP button beneath it ?.Thanks Johan

Johan,the AP disc. button is located on the yoke. Best is to use the default FSX AP disc. key and assign that to your yoke's or joystick's thumb button.Markus

Guest corrie

>Johan,>>the AP disc. button is located on the yoke. Best is to use the>default FSX AP disc. key and assign that to your yoke's or>joystick's thumb button.>>MarkusMarkus you are a STAR. I was driving me around the bend.ThanksJohan