Sign in to follow this  

A little experiment...

I'm trying something a little different...I've put the 767 PIC FDE with a FFG 757. I adjusted the fuel capacity...I was just looking for some suggestions as to what to change the fuel flow scalar to. Do the 767 and 757 burn fuel the same? The 767 is heavier and requires more fuel, but do they burn at the same rate? Would appreciate any suggestions or tips...Tim

>they burn at the same rate? definitely not. 767 being heavier clearly must burn more fuel per hour to stay in the air.Michael J.

Hi Tim,I you give me your e-mail I can send you my setup for the 757. It really flies great, sounds different and handles a bit different (a bit more sporty like the real airplane) than the 767-300. I have checked the performance, fuel flows and handling at many phases and they all check. To answer your questions the engines are really different 65000 lbs vs. 43000 lbs of thrust. Still the 757 is a rocket. Pedro

Hey Pedro, I would LOVE to try your 757 configuration. I really prefer the 757 over over th 767. My e-mail is TRK3586@aol.com...Thanks, Tim