Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Clearing Data on FMC

Can someone provide instuctions on how to delete all of the data in the FMC for re-programming. I am sure I read this in the manual somewhere but could not find it again. thanks.Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

I assume that you mean the route & take-off data.Simply re-enter the Aerodrome of Origin in the route page. Everything should then be re-initialized.Regards,George DorkofikisAthens, Hellas

Guest Ian_Riddell

On the real aircraft, you may have a lot of problems clearing out all the old data. Some you can clear by simply re-entering the Departure airport on the Route page. Other things you can remove by cycling the Nav Database effectivity dates. But, the only sure way to remove everything is to remove the power from the FMCs and CDUs for several minutes, usually by pulling Circuit Breakers. In PIC, however, there are no CB's, so this may be a little more difficult ;-)Cheers.Ian.

I simulate pulling CB's by pressing my reset button...or by having multiple programs running in Windows... :)Jon (KSEA)